The United Arab Emirates is known as one of the most business-friendly countries globally, with a strong emphasis on economic growth and innovation. As a result, the UAE is ranked 16(out of 190) on the world bank’s ease of doing business companies report of 2020. Source(World bank)
UAE is ideal for entrepreneurs and businesses. DWTC host’s many international meetings, exhibitions, and conferences every year. In 2022 DWTC organized and hosted a diverse range of 47 entertainment, live, and leisure events, drawing in more than 790,000 visitors which experienced a remarkable 53% surge in attendance with a record-breaking 308,000 attendees.
How do you make a corporate event deliver its best without dulling it down? Pepper the schedule with entertainment breaks! Hafla’s experienced event planners share some creative corporate event ideas.
Photo booths at a corporate event are like killing two birds with one stone. Not only do they provide lots of entertainment – with all the witty dialogue bubbles, photo ops, and fun accessories for posing – the pictures, or 3D printed objects you get to take home, also serve as a recall of a successful and enjoyable event.
The right tune
Organize live music entertainment for your event. You could step away from the regular formula and go for local artists who showcase regional culture. Or play safe and hire a cover band. Get everyone’s feet tapping, then go ahead and personalize it by making the show end with karaoke with the band! Browse through Hafla’s entertainment menu just to see the number and types of options they have to offer.
Yes, it sounds a little dicey, but you’d be surprised how many people are ready to have experimented within any given group. Once you have willing participants, they are put in the hands of a good hypnotist. Now sit back and see your colleagues search for their noses under a trance!
Game shows are always a hit. Everyone loves trying out their luck, and what better way than a noisy, exciting game show. Set up crowd favorites like Wheel of Fortune and watch your guest list have the time of their lives.
No, it’s not childish! And even if it is, people love celebrity impersonators who work the crowd posing for photographs, giving autographs, and mingling. Hire lookalikes of current favorites or go for classics like Elvis, Donald Trump, and Oprah and you won’t be disappointed.
Magic has always been fascinating to everyone. Across the board, you will find people drawn to magicians and their tricks. Plan an elaborate show – stage, lights, and accessories – or have strolling magicians casually entertain your guests.
Stage a classic movie under the stars and follow it up with a cinema quiz just to keep competitive juices flowing. Keeping the current situation in mind, you could set it up in an outdoor space, with appropriate social distancing.
Pro tips for choosing entertainment for corporate events.
- Know your audience: Understand the preferences and demographics of your attendees to choose entertainment that will resonate with them.
- Align with event objectives: Select entertainment that aligns with the goals and purpose of the corporate event to create a cohesive and meaningful experience. Ex :corporate team building activities
- Research and review: Take the time to research and review potential entertainers, considering their past performances, testimonials, and suitability for your event.
- Consider venue constraints: Ensure the chosen entertainment is compatible with the venue’s size, layout, and technical capabilities.
- Plan and book early: Start your search for entertainment well in advance and book early to secure the best options and avoid scheduling conflicts.
We hope these corporate event entertainment ideas have sparked your creativity for planning your next corporate event. To summarize the key points we’ve discussed:
- Prioritize your audience’s preferences by gathering feedback through pre-event surveys.
- Ensure that the entertainment you choose aligns with your event brand and goals.
- Stay mindful of your event budget. Consider the overall cost of the entertainment, including any potential hidden fees, and explore the possibility of negotiation.
We hope these insights help you create an unforgettable and successful corporate event. Hafla will be happy to help you through this wonderful journey.!!
- What is the importance of event entertainment?
Event entertainment can help guests have an incredible time and be the perfect compliment to other aspects of the celebration
2. What type of event is a corporate event?
A corporate event is any form of event, hospitality or social activity which is organized or funded by a business entity.
3. How to engage the audience in corporate events?
Including entertaining elements in corporate events is an effective way to engage the audience and make the experience more enjoyable. It holds the attention and interest of an audience or gives pleasure and delight.